hmmm, another fun day off today.after picking up my paycheck, i ended up paying the remainder of my july rent, my bills and my august bus pass.  the wierd part is leaving for the mall at 9:20 am to catch the bus to begin my trip.  usually im still snoozing at that time.  the upside is i got everything done by mid afternoon.  lately ive turned into "the mad branch hacker." ive been pruning trees here at home for awhile. it's getting almost bad. i have an already mutated bush in the front yard (its been like that since prior to me moving into this house, which has been over 9 years now). im almost tempted to just go mental on it, but we already have a pile sitting by the fence in the back yard and i dont want to add to it.  yet i find yas to add to it.  i guess its time to retire the tree clipper - for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montréal Alouettes to Grey Cup