bluegrass and other stuff

had my hard drive cleaned. since im sitting here listening to bluegrass, ive been adding my favorites that i had. ive been going at the catch-up for over an hour. besides it's supposed to cool off and rain this weekend. we need it here, its been too warm and i don't like it too warm. i forgot to mention that justin wilson won the race this past sunday. last years winner - sebastian bourdais - finished 2nd. katherine legge (my favorite driver) finished 15th, if i remember right with a gear box problem. anyways there you have it. later.

Comments

Darren said…
Had your hard drive cleaned? What does that mean? You washed it, or you took old files of it? I'm confused.

Glad to see you're back in the Bluegrass.

Darcia's visiting me here in China. That's awesome.

Later, dude.
Darren said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said…
okay, why did you want to remove the comment. i still read it cause its still posted. darcia told me she was to visit you, and i had the old files removed. plus i picked up a flatt and scruggs cd today.

Popular posts from this blog

Montréal Alouettes to Grey Cup