the contender, baseball home opener, and vacation time

sergio mora has won the title of "the contender" defeating peter manfredo jr. in a great 7 round fight. i think sergio won it in the 7th round with an all round flurry. up until then, the fight was pretty close.

i now have my ticket for the edmonton cracker-cats home opener on friday night. of course, im gonna be parked in the right field bleachers (so call me a bleacher bum). looking forward to it. the first ever home opener and i gotta be there.

i am officially on my vacation. WOOHOO. started after i punched out at 4 pm today. a week away from THE mall. i like the thought of sleeping in every day already. a great opportunity to go to any other mall besides w.e.m.

Comments

Darren said…
Dude! I wish I could be there to see the home opener with you. That's cool. And congrats on the vacation. I hope you enjoy every single minute of it. Got any plans beyond the game and sleeping in? My advice: stay away from all malls! I'd take a walk through the river valley if I were you. Pick up a Vue Weekly and find a museum to go to. You might like the Ed Tel Telephone Museum off Whyte Ave. It's pretty cool. Or go see an IMAX film at the Odysseum. Or go fly a kite. I did that yesterday, and even though a tree tried to eat my kite, I got it down with the help of a nice man with a long bamboo pole. Whatever you do, be sure to enjoy it. Cheers!
Chris said…
well, i am gonna watch 2 car races on sunday. im sure you have read already. and i will definitely avoid the malls. hmmm rollerblading comes to mind

Popular posts from this blog

Montréal Alouettes to Grey Cup