barry bonds, mark texiera, ray houghton and my 100th post

barry bonds hit 2 hrs tonight. he is at 691 career home runs. the giants play a double header tomorrow. meanwhile mark texiera of the texas rangers hit for the cycle. thats a single, double, triple and home run in the same game. he also drove in 7 runs in a 16-5 win over cleveland.

a good friend of myself and darren is heading for south korea in a matter of hours. yep ray is heading there to teach english as a second language (i think thats what he's doing). a 13 hour flight leaving at 6:25 tomorrow morning. ouch. how do i know? he just phoned me and told me so.

a great finish to my 100th post with these events. i already looked all that earlier info, so you dont have to. the countdown is at 0. let's go racing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montréal Alouettes to Grey Cup